January 28, 2010

Aliens vs. Predator "Demo Soon!", Plus Three New Videos and Info



What incredible timing ... I create these new segment banners yesterday and today I get to use them!

I found out this morning through GameSpot a wonderful wealth of information about Rebellion's upcoming monster, Aliens vs. Predator.  GameSpot interviewed Rebellion's own Tim Jones, twice: once about AvP's multiplayer, and another about the opening minutes of each of the three campaigns.  Long story short, I didn't watch these videos because A.) I hate spoilers, even the opening minutes of something (I'd rather experience it in a demo), and B.) the computer I'm currently on does not have sound.  I'm including both of these videos after the break for anyone else to enjoy, if they so desire, waiting until later in the day when I can actually hear the multiplayer video.

However, second long story short, I was able to watch and listen to another Tim Jones interview given to GameTrailers entitled the "Ultimate Experience."  If you're looking for a quick rundown of everything Aliens vs. Predator has to offer, this is the video you want to watch.  Jones does a wonderful job of hitting the bullet points that Rebellion claims makes their title "the ultimate experience."  And it looks like it.  And Jones officially says there will be a demo soon!
Videos (if GameSpot's embed codes work!) and links are all that there is after the jump.  Read up.  "It's gametime." - Corporal Hicks.

Well, poop.  I don't know why the heck GameSpot's codes don't work on Blogger.  At least I can give you the links and GameTrailer's interview:



GameSpot's written article, multiplayer hands-onSpecial note - There's a new mode I hadn't heard of called "Mixed Species" mode, which is pretty much the last quarter of AvP the movie.  Sounds interesting, interesting enough to make me want to play this multiplayer a lot more than other multiplayer powerhouses.


No comments:

Post a Comment