January 8, 2010

One Caveat

I unflinchingly call myself a gamer because in my life I've owned or played a myriad of systems from Intellivision and Atari, to Sega CD and 32X, to the legendary PS2 and most everything in between and after (sadly, my thumbs were never graced with the TurboGrafx-16).  However, I am a major Xbox 360 fanboy and that is the only system I own and will own until my wife and I win the lottery and can afford another console.  It'd be incredible to own a PS3 someday, but if I don't, I won't die because of not having one.

I'll give a diatribe about owning a Wii another time ...

So most anything I talk about will be Xbox 360 related, hence my blog title ... see?  It's playing off biblical writing ... and I play 360 ... get it?  GET IT?!?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment